ElderONE offers a wide range of home health and personal care services to our participants. Our skilled, compassionate in-home care team helps each of our seniors continue to meet their goals even after they leave the ElderONE PACE Center. Care plans are evaluated by our interdisciplinary team on a routine and/or as needed basis and adjusted to accommodate the evolving needs of the participant.
In-home services provided to ElderONE participants may include any or all of the following:
- Skilled nursing care as deemed medically necessary by the care team:
- Medication management - ElderONE provides creditable prescription coverage as referenced in Medicare Part D for as long as you are a member of the ElderONE program
- Incontinence care or assistance with ostomies and catheters
- In-home injections and blood draws
- Supports adjusting back home after a hospitalization
- Personal care as deemed medically necessary by the care team:
- Light housekeeping/chore services
- Home-delivered meals
- Social work services
- Home safety evaluations
- Home modifications / improvements
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS): doctors and nurses on-call 24/7
Interested in Learning More About ElderONE?
Toll-Free TTY: 800-662-1220